1) How long have you been working at W.O.M.A.N., Inc.?
I started here at W.O.M.A.N., Inc. at the end of August of 2013.
2) What do you do at W.O.M.A.N., Inc.?
I am a marriage and family therapy trainee and I provide individual therapy to clients, as well as helping to facilitate the support group and children’s group.
3) How did you come into this profession?
When I was a teenager, I saw a therapist and it helped me tremendously. I fully believe in the healing power of therapy and I have always wanted a career where I help others.
4) How has your involvement impacted your life?
As a survivor of domestic violence, I feel very privileged to be apart of W.O.M.A.N., Inc., whose wonderful services help so many survivors of domestic violence.
5) What do you enjoy most about working at W.O.M.A.N., Inc.?
The wonderful support system I have here among the staff and other interns.
6) Can you share one fun fact about yourself?
I have seen my favorite band, Coldplay, in concert 19 times.