For the 2nd year in a row, W.O.M.A.N. Inc. is an official charity of the Transamerica ® Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco™ on Sunday, March 29th and we want you to join our team!
Last year the W.O.M.A.N. Inc. team raised more than $10,000 to support domestic violence survivors. Just imagine how much we can raise if you join us this year!
W.O.M.A.N. Inc. team runners commit to raising $400 to support W.O.M.A.N. Inc.’s services. As a runner, your race registration is included as well as plenty of fundraising tips and hosted fundraisers to help you meet your goals. You also get the opportunity to participate in group training and meet other community members who are committed to ending domestic violence. Deadline to join is Sunday, February 22.
- Sponsor a runner by donating part or all of $400 to W.O.M.A.N. Inc. here!
- Recruit more runners and walkers by spreading the word
- Organize a fundraiser to help the team reach it’s goal of $20,000 raised
All funds raised will contribute to critical services for survivors of domestic violence. To check out the race course, check out the official race course video.
“I am so excited to run the Rock ‘N’ Roll San Francisco Half Marathon 2014 as a proud member of the W.O.M.A.N., Inc. Team! It is an honor to have the opportunity to contribute to this amazing organization, and to know that my involvement can have a positive impact on the lives of others.” ~ Kelly Rossi
For more information or to join the team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- R.S.V.P. on Facebook here
- Interested in attending a practice run? Learn more here
- You can also find this fundraiser on everydayhero.com