Looking to use your therapy skills to help better the lives of survivors? Apply for this position today! Info below…
*Bilingual Spanish/English required.
This position is within Solid Ground Psychotherapy, a private practice of Ina Moon. It provides a rare opportunity to gain hours toward licensure while being paid an hourly rate. This position liaisons closely with W.O.M.A.N., Inc. and requires completion of a certified CA 40-hour d.v. training and direct experience in the field of domestic violence. Client caseload will be a balance of W.O.M.A.N., Inc.- referred clients and Solid Ground private practice clients. Therapy delivery is a combination of in-person (when safe to return) and secure on-line video platform.
Expectations RE: W.O.M.A.N., Inc.
This position requires maintaining a positive working relationship with W.O.M.A.N., Inc. and upholding their expectations as set forth in the contract for therapy services. Specific requirements include:
- Maintain a caseload of 5 – 8 clients (adjusted to reflect updates in funding/contract revisions)
- Complete all required reporting for agency (via survey monkey) in a timely manner
- Facilitate support group as requested
- Uphold principles of W.I. Cultural Praxis
Additional Expectations for Solid Ground
- Build and maintain a caseload of 4+ clients (in addition to WI caseload)
- Timely client follow-up
- Participate in outreach, advertisement, SG events, and client recruitment
- Complete case notes (via TheraNest) and all required reporting (including time sheets) in a timely manner
- Contribute to maintaining cleanliness of office/shared space
- Maintain ethical and legal standards as required by C.A.M.F.T. and B.B.S.
- Obtain and maintain malpractice insurance
- Ability to work remotely via secure video platform
- Must be able to participate in weekly supervision meetings Fridays 9:30 – 11:30 (subject to change)
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity for individual, couples, group, & family therapy experience
- Excellent group supervision, support, and training
- Opportunity to build caseload for private practice
- Beautiful office location with numerous amenities
- On-line benefits including voicemail, google suite/email, therapy note system, etc.
Hourly Rate: $20
Raises/bonuses dependent upon earnings
Interested persons should submit resume with letter of intent to: email@example.com